Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A special delivery for Ingrid Asplund!

So for my birthday, my parents gave me a gift certificate for daddyos.com-- I absolutely love this place. Check it out if you get the chance.
So I ordered this dress:



It's nice, huh? The only problem is, it doesn't come with the petticoat :(. I find it quite tragic. However, there is always Christmas.
On the subject of this blog not being updated for a really long time,
a. I am sorry
b. I was actually just scared of uploading pictures. Did I do it right?

Now, a friend (Caitlin) is an excellent photographer and decided to do a photoshoot, I think she wanted more stuff for her portfolio... or maybe just thought it would be fun (it was). She called me up and said "Ingrid. I want you to get everything you own that is beautiful and colorful and crazy. Then come to the school, we'll do a photoshoot there."
So I gathered probably a third of the beautiful/colorful/crazy things I own (two largish boxes full-- I have far too many possessions) and we shot some photos. I still need to get those boxes back-- They contain some of my most valued items.
Here is the lovely Mackenzie Jacoby (of No Country for Old Clem), wearing my tutu, goggles, and dress and her jeans and DIY Converse. I will try to find and post a good picture of one of the outfits I was wearing.






Those goggles are the best unexpected accessory ever. I love to wear them as a headband or around my neck-- they are an excellent conversation piece and I imagine they will come in handy someday when a young fellow in an aeroplane comes and swoops me up, or in case I ever need to leap upon a pegasus and go defeat an evil thing. Also useful for swing sets and smoky fires.

No comments:

Post a Comment