Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am probably a tiny bit obsessed right now.

With ModCloth and with these shoes: 

GLORIOUS! To make things better, do you know what they are called? Unicorn Princess Heels! I am totally giggling like a schoolgirl right now. Like a schoolgirl riding a unicorn. Here's the problem: they cost like a hundy. I am actually seriously considering buying them, because... well, because I want them. Very, very much. I might see if my parents take the hint and get me these instead of any other things for my birthday/graduation... but who wants to wait that long? For the phone to ring? Not me. 
I've never made such a big purchase on something so frivolous. Also, I feel like this kind of contradicts the post directly previous. I am almost nervous about trying to decide whether I like Doc Martens more than Unicorn Princess shoes. Also, that much responsibility? Over such a beautiful pair of objects? I don't know if I could handle that. 

1 comment:

  1. speaking strictly as someone that loves unicorns very much AND loves doc martens very much, i say, DO IT, DAMMIT. as my dear friends the strokes say, you only live once.

    ReplyDelete